-Spring '19 Charleston Tours with Amy Hannon (one placeholder deposit)
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS PURCHASE: This 'item' is a placeholder for those who wish to go on one of the Spring Charleston tours. It is $100 per person to secure a place on the respective trip dates of your choosing (in the drop-down tab). The placeholder is the first of three deposits that will be made toward the total trip balance. The placeholder deposit is nonrefundable. For those traveling in pairs, threes or more, it is highly encouraged that one person purchase ALL of the placeholders for your group to ensure that you all get on the same tour.
Euna Mae’s Culinary and Culture Excursion to Charleston is a fun-filled, food-filled three days including…
-Three nights of southern charm and beauty in the historic Mills House Hotel est 1853.
-Three private hands-on experiences in signature Charleston establishments.
-Three private tours exploring history, architecture, design, and Lowcountry lifestyle.
-Ten dining experiences from iconic Charleston restaurants to local cafes and more! I work with local chefs and kitchens to choose every menu with hopes of giving you a full taste of Lowcountry cuisine!
Each guest will be catered to with the utmost care and exceptional service and will enjoy gifts, treats, and surprises galore!
CHARLESTON TOUR DETAILS
Choose from two tours in the drop-down tab:
Tour 1: Sunday, April 14 - Wednesday, April 17
Tour 2: Wednesday, April 17 - Saturday, April 20
The Double Room Rate is $2399 per guest
A double room comfortably accommodates 2-3 guests who are traveling together. Ideal for mothers/daughters, a pair or trio of friends, etc.
If you’re traveling with four, I suggest getting 2 rooms.
The Single Room Rate is $2699 per guest
A single room is ideal for guests who are either traveling alone or who might be traveling with a friend or two but would prefer a private room to themselves.
-The rate-per-guest includes all meals, accommodations, excursions, tours, classes, experiences and more!
-Travel/airfare to and from Charleston is not included and is the responsibility of each guest.
-Trip payments will be made in three installments: One $100 placeholder/deposit, one $1200 deposit due by December 31, 2018, plus the remaining balance due March 1, 2019.
-Please be prepared to pay by check for the two main balances.
-In the event that the first deposit is not received by December 31, 2018, your spot will be forfeited by you and will be extended to the public for purchase by another guest.
-The prices do not vary for any circumstance. If you live locally, we ask that you stay at the hotel as much of the experience begins and ends with the historic hotel stay.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- There are 22 in each tour group.
- The menus are not food-allergy friendly and cannot be adapted.
- This is a walking trip. We average 12-14K steps a day!
- These Spring tours are for women only ages 18 and older.
- The trip is non-refundable. (National emergency or significant act of God are the exceptions)
HOW TO SECURE A PLACE
- Choose your tour dates from the drop-down menu, then add the number of guests you are purchasing for, then complete the checkout process.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR DATES AND THE NUMBER OF PLACEHOLDERS IN YOUR CART BEFORE CHECKING OUT.
- The $100 placeholder deposit secures your spot on the selected trip. It will then be applied to the overall balance.
- You will receive a general online confirmation email in your inbox. We will then follow up within 48 hours or so with further information and more specifics about the trip. (We will then gather customized information including your names, who your traveling buddies will be, if you’re choosing a private or shared room, etc.)
- THE PLACEHOLDER IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
In the event that someone cancels and a spot comes available, we will share it on our social media and will email the Charleston interest list.